Huddleston Tax CPAs is a Greater Seattle CPA and Bellevue CPA firm serving Kenmore, Redmond and Bellevue offering Small Business Tax Accounting & Consulting. We operate with the knowledge that each client has unique needs and circumstances. Our aim is to provide you with the individual attention your small business requires.
Our process usually starts with preparing your tax return where we become familiar with your business and the issues you face. From there, we can help you with the questions you have throughout the year as you enter into each major transaction.
Along with our tax preparation services, we have the experience to be your business advisor, not just your tax advisor. We offer a proactive and hands on business coaching model. Under this model, you will meet with one of our CPAs every month to assist you in molding your business to success. Our CPAs have worked with hundreds of small businesses this way, and we look forward to bringing the same expertise to yours.
Tax preparation and bookkeeping are just the start. By preparing your return and providing bookkeeping, payroll and Quickbooks training, we get to know you and your finances. With this knowledge, we are able provide informed, year-round consulting to minimize your future tax burden and help guide your business toward greater profitability.
Our clients contact us with every major transaction and change that affects their finances. We will work with the team that you have in place or we will assist you in developing a team of the best professionals in the area. Here are a full list of our services:
- Tax Preparation—We are tax preparers, well versed in preparing taxes for the self-employed, small businesses, and individuals with complicated tax returns.
- Tax Planning—We understand the various entities such as LLCs and S-Corps and how they will affect your taxes. We can help you through the process of entity selection, because we understand what it means in terms of taxes and deductions. And we can help make sure that you have other tax planning procedures in place that will streamline tax preparation (by establishing bookkeeping practices) and help ensure you’ll keep the most of your tax dollars and make the most of your tax deductions.
- Bookkeeping—We are well versed in bookkeeping for small businesses. We pride ourselves in being responsive to small business individual needs.
- Payroll—We handle the payroll processes for a number of small businesses. We provide a level of service that is responsive to your individual small business needs.
- Quickbooks Consulting—We have Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor on staff. We can help you with the initial setup of your Quickbooks bookkeeping system and provide Quickbooks support to your in-house bookkeeper. And should you choose to outsource your bookkeeping and payroll processes we can also help with that.
- Business Valuation Reports—We have a database of thousands of sales of small business and we have a CPA that has a specialized focus in business valuation reports if you are considering purchasing a business, starting a business, selling a business, or if you are considering refinancing, a business valuation report will help you determine just how to proceed.
- Business Coaching—We are a small business. We have a over a decade of experience helping small business. We make knowing small business our focus. We provide services that extend beyond the financial well-being of your business, we help with strategic planning and team building.
- Cost Segregation Studies—We’ve partnered with a construction/engineering firm to be able to provide you with cost segregations services to help you separate personal property from real property so that you can save tax dollars and benefit from the deductions available after determining and delineating the depreciation rates within your property.
- Practice Groups—Industry specific CPA services. Accountants and tax preparers with a strong understanding of your particular field.
- Be sure to subscribe to our Tax Newsletter and Tax Filing Reminder Service for informative tax saving tips for email reminders about important tax-filing deadlines, including Seattle and Bellevue city tax deadlines.
Reach out to John Huddleston at +John Huddleston or call us today at (425)-483-6600!
Meet with us at our Bellevue CPA Meeting Location: 40 Lake Bellevue, Suite 100, Bellevue, WA 98005
Meet with us at our Redmond CPA Meeting Location: 8201 164th Ave NE, Suite 200, Redmond, WA 98052
Meet with us at our Seattle CPA Meeting Location: 4500 9th Ave NE, Seattle, WA, 98105
Meet with us at our Kenmore Location/Main Office: 18208 66th Ave NE, Suite 102, Kenmore, WA 98028
Huddleston Tax CPAs: A Bellevue and Seattle CPA firm
Certified Public Accountants Focused on Small Business