We focus on the needs of small business.
We operate under the safe assumption that each client has unique needs and circumstance. Our aim is to provide you with the individual attention your small business requires.
Our aim is long-term, business relationships.
It is our goal to create and nurture business relationships by giving you our undivided attention and providing a full accounting/tax service in a personalized manner.
- Tax Preparation—we are tax preparers, well versed in preparing taxes for the self-employed, small businesses, and individuals with complicated tax returns.
- Tax Planning—we understand the various entities such as LLCs and S-Corps and how they will affect your taxes. We can help you through the process of entity selection, because we understand what it means in terms of taxes and deductions. And we can help make sure that you have other tax planning procedures in place that will streamline tax preparation (by establishing bookkeeping practices) and help ensure you’ll keep the most of your tax dollars and make the most of your tax deductions.
- Bookkeeping—we are well versed in bookkeeping for small businesses. We pride ourselves in being responsive to small business individual needs.
- Payroll—we handle the payroll processes for a number of small businesses. We provide a level of service that is responsive to your individual small business needs.
- Quickbooks Consulting—we have Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. That can help you with the initial setup of your Quickbooks bookkeeping system and provide Quickbooks support to your in-house bookkeeper. And should you choose to outsource your bookkeeping and payroll processes we can also help with that.
- Business Valuation Reports—we have a database of thousands of sales of small business and we have a CPA that has a specialized focus in business valuation reports if you are considering purchasing a business, starting a business, selling a business, or if you are considering refinancing, a business valuation report will help you determine just how to proceed.
- Business Coaching—we are a small business. And we have a over a decade of experience helping small business. We make knowing small business our focus. We provide services that extend beyond the financial well-being of your business, we help with strategic planning and team building.
- Cost Segregation Studies—we’ve partnered with a construction/engineering firm to be able to provide you with cost segregations services to help you separate personal property from real property so that you can save tax dollars and benefit from the deductions available after determining and delineating the depreciation rates within your property.
- Practice Groups—Industry Specific CPA services. Accountants and tax preparers with a strong understanding of your particular field.
Call us today. 425-483-6600
Our Mission as Your CPA Tax and Accounting Firm
Huddleston Tax CPAs are focused on assisting small business owners. We are located in the greater Seattle area working as Kenmore, Redmond and Bellevue cpas, tax preparers and bookkeepers. It usually starts with tax preparation.
By preparing your return, we become familiar with your business and the issues you faces. From there, we can help you with the questions you have throughout the year as you enter into each major transaction.
However, we like to take it a step further. We also offer a more proactive and hands on business coaching model. Under this model, you will meet with one of our CPAs every month, at least, to assist you in molding your business to success. Our CPAs have worked with hundreds of small businesses.
We have the experience to be your business adviser, not just your tax adviser. The large corporations have advisory boards to help insure their success.
Now you don’t have to do it alone. We are here to help.
We serve the Greater Seattle area including Kenmore, Redmond and Bellevue Small Business Tax Preparation & Consulting
- Tax Preparation, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Quickbooks Training, Business Valuation & SmallBusiness Consulting.
- Proactive Bellevue/Seattle CPAs/Accountant minimizing your Federal & State Tax Obligations.Strategies & business structures to let you keep more of what you’ve earned.
- Meeting locations at downtown Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Bothell, Tukwila, Federal Way, Northgate,Everett and University District.
Tax preparation and bookkeeping are just the start. By preparing your return and providing bookkeeping, payroll and quickbooks training, we get to know you and your finances. With this intimate knowledge, we are able provide informed, year-round consulting to minimize your future tax burden and help guide your business toward greater profitability.
Our clients contact us with every major transaction and change that affects their finances. We will work with the team that you have in place or we will assist you in developing a team of the best professionals in the area.
- Make sure you subscribe to our Tax Newsletter and Tax Filing Reminder service (right panel).
- And our Newsletter gives you informative tips for saving taxes.
- Our reminder service sends email reminders of important tax-filing deadlines, including Seattle & Bellevue city tax deadlines.
Call us so we can help you. 425-483-6600 We want to be your CPAs and Tax Accountants.
Remember we’re Bellevue CPAs and accountants!
Huddleston Tax CPAs of Seattle & Bellevue
Certified Public Accountants Focused on Small Business
40 Lake Bellevue Suite 100, Bellevue, WA 98005
Read our blog post “The 7 Most Tax Friendly States” on our Redmond CPA blog!